Become a Florida Keys Wreck Trekker!
Divers in the Florida Keys have a unique opportunity to explore Florida Keys shipwrecks and artificial reefs.
One of the Florida Keys' most appealing features is a string of sunken vessels and artificial reefs — now you can get rewarded for completing a series of wreck dives!
Log back-to-back wreck dives during one visit or schedule wreck dives in subsequent visits. It's up to you!
Ask a professional dive operator for an 'Official Florida Keys Wreck Trek' dive logbook at the time of charter. Participating dive shops are listed below.
Nine of the Florida Keys fascinating shipwrecks are highlighted:
- Spiegel Grove - Key Largo
- Duane - Key Largo
- Benwood - Key Largo
- Eagle - Key Largo
- Thunderbolt - Marathon
- Adolphus Busch Sr. - Lower Keys
- Cayman Salvager - Key West
- Joe's Tug - Key West
- Vandenberg - Key West
Be a Prepared Diver
Each wreck varies in skill level. Divers should be current in their diving, and are encouraged to contact any of the participating dive shops for information about the wrecks. These wrecks offer an excellent opportunity for advanced and specialty training, and refresher courses are available, if needed.
Keys dive operators are professionally skilled and knowledgeable, and will prepare and advise divers important dive safety briefing information as well as a dive plan and buddy system.
Participating Dive Shops
Book your charter and these participating dive shops and ask for your 'Official Florida Keys Wreck Trek' logbook souvenir. Yours to keep!
- Amy Slate's Amoray Dive Resort - MM 104.2 , Key Largo - 305 451 3595
- Blue Water Divers - 99701 OverSeas Hwy, Key Largo - 305-453-9600
- HMS Minnow Charters - 99701 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo - 305-451-7834
- Horizon Divers - 100 Ocean Dr., Key Largo - 305-453-3535
- Island Ventures - P.O. Box 306, Key Largo - 305-451-4957
- Keys Diver - 99696 Overseas Hwy #1, Key Largo - 305-451-1177
- Ocean Divers/Divers Direct/Emocean Sports - 522 Caribbean Dr, Key Largo - 305-451-1113
- Pirate Island Divers - 103800 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-453-9881
- Sail Fish Scuba - 103100 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-453-3446
- Scuba-Do Dive Company - 99353 Overseas Hwy., Key Largo - 305-451-3446
- Scuba-Fun LLC - 99222 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-394-5046
- Sea Dwellers Dive Center - 99850 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-451-3640
- Capt. Slate's Scuba Adventures - 90791 Overseas Hwy (Tavernier) , Islamorada - 305-451-3020
- Conch Republic Divers - 90800 Overseas Highway #9, Islamorada - 305-852-1655
- Florida Keys Dive Center - 90451 Old Hwy, Islamorada - 305-852-4599
- Islamorada Dive Center - 84001 Overseas Highway, Islamorada - 305-664-3483
- Key Dives - 79851 Overseas Highway, Islamorada - 305-664-2211
- Seaduction Florida Keys - 90507 Old Highway, Islamorada - 305-209-9504
- A Deep Blue Dive Center - 400 Sadowsky Causeway, Marathon - 305-743-2421
- Abyss Dive Center - 12565 Overseas Hwy, Marathon - 305-743-2126
- Captain Hooks Marina & Dive Center - 11833 Overseas Hwy, Marathon - 305-743-2444
- Hall's Diving Center & Career Institute - 5050 Overseas Highway, Marathon - 305-743-5929
- Tilden's Scuba Center - 4650 Overseas Hwy, Marathon - 305-743-7255
- Innerspace Dive Center - Mile Marker 29.5 Overseas Hwy, Lower Keys - 305-872-2319
- Looe Key Reef Resort and Dive - 27340 Overseas Hwy, Lower Keys - 305-872-2215
- Strike Zone Charters - 29675 Overseas Highway, Lower Keys - 305-872-9863
- Underseas, Inc. - 30678 Overseas Highway, Lower Keys - 305-872-2700
- Adventure Watersport Charters - 6810 Front Street, Stock Island, Key West - 305-453-6070
- Dive Key West, Inc - 3128 N Roosevelt Blvd., Key West - 305-296-3823
- Lost Reef Adventures - 261 Margaret St, Key West - 305 296-9737
- Southpoint Divers - 606 Front Street, Key West - 305-292-9778
- Y Knot Charters - 6801 Shrimp Rd, Key West - 305-923-6134