Take the Wreck Trek Diver Challenge!
Become a Florida Keys Wreck Trekker
Through January 1, 2014, divers in the Florida Keys have a unique opportunity to explore the Florida Keys Shipwreck Trail as part of a new dive challenge called the 'Wreck Trek Passport Program.'
One of the Florida Keys' most appealing features is a string of sunken vessels and artificial reefs — now you can get rewarded for completing a series of wreck dives!
Divers can log back-to-back wreck dives or dives in subsequent visits, through January 1, 2014.
Dive FIVE wrecks — one in each region of the Keys — and receive a personalized collage of Keys wrecks, suitable for framing.
Dive all NINE wreck dives included in the passport and you qualify as an entry for one of several grand prizes, including merchandise, dive equipment and Florida Keys dive-and-stay lodging packages.
Our grand prize sponsors include:
Preparing for the Dive Challenge
Each wreck varies in skill level. Divers should be current in their diving, and are encouraged to contact any of the participating dive shops for information about the wrecks. These wrecks offer an excellent opportunity for advanced and specialty training, and refresher courses are available, if needed.
Keys dive operators are professionally skilled and knowledgeable, and will prepare and advise divers important dive safety briefing information as well as a dive plan and buddy system.
Participating Dive Shops
Each dive shop is to give participating divers an 'Official Florida Keys Wreck Trek' logbook at the time of charter.
- Amy Slate's Amoray Dive Resort - MM 104.2 , Key Largo - 305 451 3595
- Blue Iguana Charters - P.O. Box 378756, Key Largo - 561-385-2385
- BlueWater Divers - 99701 OverSeas Hwy, Key Largo - 305-453-9600
- Bubbles Optional - Andrew Brailsford, Instr., Key Largo - 305-340-8589
- Capt. Slate's Atlantis Dive Center - 51 Garden Cove Drive, Key Largo - 305-451- 3020
- Dive In Watersports - 80 East 2nd St, Key Largo - 305-852-1919
- HMS Minnow Dive Charters - 99701 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo - 305-451-7834
- Horizon Divers - 100 Ocean Dr., Key Largo - 305-453-3535
- Island Ventures - P.O. Box 306, Key Largo - 305-451-4957
- Keys Diver - 99696 Overseas Hwy #1, Key Largo - 305-451-1177
- Ocean Divers - 522 Caribbean Dr, Key Largo - 305-451-1113
- Pirate Island Divers - 103800 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-453-9881
- Pleasure Diver - 527 Caribbean Dr, Key Largo - 305-853-5384
- Sail Fish Scuba - 103100 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-453-3446
- Scuba-Do Dive Company - 102670 Overseas Hwy., Key Largo - 305-451-3446
- Scuba-Fun LLC - 99222 Overseas Highway, Key Largo - 305-394-5046
- Silent World Dive Center - 105952 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo - 305-451-3252
- AKA Dive Charters & Supplies - 200 Florida Avenue, Mangrove Marina, Islamorada - 305-906-0514
- Conch Republic Divers - 90800 Overseas Highway #9, Islamorada - 305-852-1655
- Florida Keys Dive Center - 90451 Old Hwy, Islamorada - 305-852-4599
- Islamorada Dive Center - 84001 Overseas Highway, Islamorada - 305-664-3483
- Key Dives - 79851 Overseas Highway, Islamorada - 305-664-2211
- A Deep Blue Dive Center - 400 Sadowsky Causeway, Marathon - 305-743-2421
- Abyss Dive Center - 12565 Overseas Hwy, Marathon - 305-743-2126
- Captain Hooks Marina & Dive Center - 11833 Overseas Hwy, Marathon - 305-743-2444
- Hall's Diving Center & Career Institute - 5050 Overseas Highway, Marathon - 305-743-5929
- Tilden's Scuba Center - 4650 Overseas Hwy, Marathon - 305-743-7255
- Innerspace Dive Center - Mile Marker 29.5 Overseas Hwy, Lower Keys - 305-872-2319
- Looe Key Reef Resort and Dive - 27340 Overseas Hwy, Lower Keys - 305-872-2215
- Southernmost Diving - 24326 Overseas Highway, Lower Keys - 305-974-3483
- Strike Zone Charters - 29675 Overseas Highway, Lower Keys - 305-872-9863
- Underseas, Inc. - 30678 Overseas Highway, Lower Keys - 305-872-2700
- Adventure Watersport Charters - 6810 Front Street, Stock Island, Key West - 305-453-6070
- Dive Key West, Inc - 3128 N Roosevelt Blvd., Key West - 305-296-3823
- Lost Reef Adventures - 261 Margaret St, Key West - 305 296-9737
- Seaduction - Key West Dive Center - 1605 N. Roosevelt Blvd., Key West - 305-296-9914
- Southpoint Divers - 606 Front Street, Key West - 305-292-9778
- Y Knot Charters - 6801 Shrimp Rd, Key West - 305-923-6134