Florida Keys Group Tour Information for Tour Operators
Welcome Tour Operators
Group tours are increasingly popular in the Florida Keys and Key West. A drive over the historic Overseas Highway is an unforgettable experience. And once you reach your destination, hotels and restaurants are eager to cater to you. For information about accommodations, attractions, local transportation and events, click on a region of the Florida Keys above.
Request for Information
To receive additional information on the Florida Keys and Key West, please click here.
International Sales Offices
Switzerland & Benelux
Get it Across Marketing
Cologne, Germany 50667
Scandinavia & Italy
Axis Travel Marketing Ltd
36 Sydenham Road
Croydon CR0 2EF
Phone: +44 (0) 208 686 2300
Keys Weather Information
For average air and water temperatures, click here.
Reaching the Keys by Road
For driving distances and times from major U.S. cities, and an explanation of our local mile-marker system, please click here.
Key West's Tour Bus Rules
The City of Key West has moved all tour bus operations to a newly built bus parking lot located at 908 Caroline Street.
- Both drop off and parking will be at this location in the Historic District.
- This lot is designed to accommodate daily tour bus traffic for drop off and parking.
- The parking fee in this lot will be $100.00 per day or $1,500.00 per month. This fee is currently waived until construction and start up are finished. A notice will be posted in the lot when the fee becomes active.
- If the parking lot is full, unload your passengers in this lot and then leave the Historic District to park. To park, turn into the first entrance and back the bus into the parking space. Fill each space beginning from the right to the left.
- Please note that some spaces may be reserved for monthly pass holders.
There are some basic regulations posted in the parking lot. This bus lot is at the historic Key West Seaport (aka Key West Bight) with many shops, activities, restaurants, transportation options and public restrooms. It is encouraged to make commercial contact with the area businesses. Group rates may be negotiated and some of the larger restaurants can accommodate large groups. Please check the City of Key West website for tour bus information during our large festival events such as Fantasy Fest. Normal operations may temporarily change at the direction of the City Manager. Special permits will continue to be issued on an exemption basis for band buses, film shooting, support buses for large festivals, etc. through the City Manager's office.
For additional information, please contact the City of Key West Parking Director, John Wilkins, at 305-809-3855.
International Sales Manager