- You'll need a photo ID to get a marriage license.
- If you are from out of state, you will need to get a marriage license from any county in Florida.
- Both people must be 18 years of age older.
- The date of a divorce or death of a spouse must be provided, if applicable.
- No blood test is required.
- There is no waiting period for non-residents of the State of Florida.
- If one of you is a resident of the State of Florida, a three day waiting period applies.
- Other conditions/restrictions might apply:
For more information please call the Monroe County government: 305-292-3550
Click here to close window